- Feature request: add turn off button in the app (#29)
- Show frequency of missing values in frequency table (#32)
ds_freq_cont() should return a tibble (#34)
The following now return tibbles to facilitate further analysis:
New to descriptr are the following which generate summary statistics:
descriptr:::print_screen() fails if a variable has more than one class (#26)
ds_summary_stats() does not show missing values (#30)
- Multiple variable statistics throws error in the presence of NA (#33)
- Error in cross table in presence of NA (#40)
A big thanks to @GegznaV and @adam_medcalf who contributed code, opened issues and provided valuable feedback.
We have completely revamped the API. All the functions now take a
tibble as the first argument followed by the variable names. The variable names need not be surrounded by single/double quotes anymore. Please view the guide for more details.
- use ggplot for all plots (#8)
- update shiny app (#16)
- error in percentiles in
- shiny app for interactive analysis
- multi column statistics (#6)
This is a minor release containing bug fixes.
- multiple one way table returns an error (#2)
- ftable returned by freq_table must be data.frame or tibble (#3)
- multiple one way table returns an error (#4)